You don’t actually need experience although of course it would be helpful but the right personality, with the right amount of musicial knowledge and a team player will be a great place to start from.
We are looking for:
- A good strong singing voice
- A good understanding of harmony
- Confident leadership qualities
- The ability to inspire and encourage
- Team player qualities
- Your own amplifier and radio microphone
- Drivers with the use of a car
- Ability to play an instrument is not essential but would be an advantage
The rewards are too numerous to mention but you would be part of a brilliant team that are not just running and developing choirs but making dreams come true.
Please get in touch with your CV using the form below.
If you are a teacher, a singing coach or a guitarist please get in touch with your CV and let us know about your musical experience.